- Death in a Ditch
With spring the population of Minocqua each year increases (ram 2,000 to 30,000 as this town on Highway 51 metamorphoses into a resort area. As the population soars so also does the number of automobiles, trucks, buses, motorcycles and motorbikes which tear over the highways and byways of the vast wooded playground which is
- Ambulance Station Log
- Motor City Minute Men- Professional Car Society- Detroit
First edition of the Motor City Minute Men, featuring a number of early ambulance stories
- 1915 - Resuscitation from Electric Shock, Traumatic Shock, Drowning, and Asphyxiation from Any Cause
- Dyna Med / Emergency Product News
- Accidental Death and Disability:The Neglected Disease of Modern Society
Accidental Death and Disability: The Neglected Disease of Modern Society Read the original 1966 publication that spurred tremendous change in the nations Emergency Medical Services Entire report may be read online, or purchased
- 2009: This Is For Us/ FDNY*EMS
A photo slideshow of FDNY*EMS Personnel
- 1869: Bellevue's Tumultuous Past
A history of Bellevue Hospital Ambulance, New York City
- 1962: "Model Ambulance Ordinance"
1962: "Model Ambulance Ordinance"
- 1975: PARAMEDICS International Magazine
PARAMEDICS International Magazine
- 1976: Nancy Caroline, MD
Dr. Nancy Caroline
- 1971: ACT Foundation
ACT Foundation, Inc.
- 1969: Training: AAOS Emergency Care Textbook
AAOS Emergency Care "Orange Book"
- 1969: Training: Advanced First Aid Certificate & Patch
Advanced First Aid Certificate & Patch
- 2001: Courage Under Fire- 9-11 Responders Show Their True Valor
Supplement to JEMS and FireRescue Magazines detailing the events of September 11, with personal interviews of EMS personnel who responded.
- 1915: Instructions and Advice to Chauffers and Drivers in the Ambulance Service in the City of New York
Operating Guidelines to Ambulance Drivers in New York City- 1915
- James O. Page 1936 - 2004
James O. Page - The Father of the Modern Emergency Medical Services
- 1971: Jim Page, JD
Jim Page, JD (1936-2004)
- EMT Journal - NAEMT 1977
- 1972: 1st Premier Issue of EMS Magazine
1972: Historic First Issue of Emergency Medical Services Magazine
- NY Writers - Post and Steffensen
- 1970: ARC Water Safety Manuals
- 1878: Treatment to Restore Natural Breathing and Circulation
- National Highway Transportation and Safety Administration
- 1975: Popular EMT and CPR Textbook and Workbook Collection